At Geoffrey Parker we work with a range of exotic leathers; our watersnake backgammon creates a beautiful surface to play on.
Our Hardwicke’s Sea or Watersnake skins are ethically sourced from our tanners in Thailand. They offer a range of colours so please always ask our team about colour choices.
- Full Water Snake backgammon set
- Colours of Water Snake available on request
- Inlaid Water Snake points
- Chrome or Gilt encased Water Snake checkers
- Matching giant doubling cube
- No stitching to slow play
- Pair of uncrushable dice cups, suede lined with trips
- 16mm ball cornered dice
- Chrome or Gilt combination locks
- Handstitched leather handle
- Leather case
- Handmade in England
Due to the light colour of the watersnake skin, there are some beautiful, bold colour options available.
Order Online or In Person
Please feel free to order online, we’ve tried to make it as simple as possible; once an order is placed we’ll email to confirm and request the colour choices you have.
When you’ve placed your order we’ll also confirm your estimated delivery date; please note we’re currently working to an estimated 4 month lead time. Please feel free to use our backgammon configurator to design your board and send us a screen-grab. If you prefer please submit an enquiry and we’ll also get back to you as soon as possible.