Our leather and metal luxury backgammon set comes in a range of colour and size options; if you have any difficulty choosing which you’d prefer, please feel free to get in touch. We have a large archive of images which can be used to demonstrate various options.
Please be aware, due to the handmade nature of the product, our lead times can become longer due to seasonal demands.
Attaché vs Table Top Leather and Metal Luxury Backgammon Sets
Our Attaché case is our traditional board featuring locks and a handle for easy transportation between locations like competitions or travels.
Our Table Top Backgammon originates from a great demand for table-top backgammon boards. Calls for this style of board came from the many gaming clubs and casinos we have supplied over the past 45 years. This was of course, alongside aficionados; those with a love of the game who play so much that their board is hardly ever closed also requested a tabletop version.
These folding table top boards don’t compromise on any aspect of quality; they equally measure up to their attaché case counterparts. They are just missing the handles, locks and their underside is protected by a non-slip suedette.
- Leather & Metal backgammon checkers
- Checkers available in either Chrome or Gilt
- A matching hand embossed leather doubling cube
- Uncrushable dice cups, suede lined with trips to prevent foul play
- 16mm ball cornered dice supplied
- Pair of combination locks
- Locks available in either Chrome or Gilt
- Full leather hand stitched handle
- Full leather playing board
- Inlaid leather points
- Available in five sizes
- Stitching on top & bottom
- 13 colours to choose from
- Specially tanned gaming leather
- Handmade in England
Personalised Backgammon Set
Choose from a wide range of sizes and over 28500 colour combinations before adding personal touches like initials, family crests and logos. All of our backgammons are personalised backgammon sets; in fact, pretty much all of our products are customisable so please get in touch if you’d like to customise your product in some way.