Luxury Leather Backgammon Set
At Geoffrey Parker, almost all of our products are made to order which means almost anything is possible. We’ve been creating luxury backgammon boards for over 60 years so we’ve created some incredibly unique projects. So if you’d like a family photo on every backgammon stone or you’d like your family crest in the centre of the board, don’t hesitate to ask.
These full leather backgammon boards are individually bound around a wooden core. They are covered in our finest Dauphin calf leather which is specially tanned for gaming creating a finished product which is super-fast, wine & tobacco resistant.
Our famous full leather checkers were designed by Geoffrey Parker with the help of Paul Magriel; sadly Paul passed away in 2018. He’d helped to design the checkers to feel heavy in the hand yet slide perfectly across the board at speed. His dedication to the game, the backgammon community and our brand will be greatly missed. He not only made a huge impact on the backgammon industry but was also a well-known poker and chess player.
Features of A Full Leather Backgammon Set
- Full leather weighted backgammon checkers
- Checkers designed with Paul Magriel
- Matching hand embossed giant doubling cube
- Uncrushable dice cups, suede lined with trips
- Full leather hand stitched handle
- Locks available in Chrome or Gilt
- Full leather playing board
- 16mm ball cornered dice
- Super-fast gaming leather
- Full leather case
- Handmade in England to order